top of page


Parent and providers may request forms for the Child Care Assistance Program by calling our office, sending an email, or using the request form below. Forms will be mailed out within 2 business days.

Parent Forms

Provider Forms

You can click on any of the links below to download the PDF form that you need.

If you have questions about any of these forms, please contact Community Child Care Connection at 217.525.2805.

Complete this form if you are a new applicant or if your child care case has been cancelled for over 30 days.

If you have been self-employed less than one year and have not yet filed income taxes, three full months of self-employment records should be completed.

Your employer will need to complete this form if you have been employed less than 30 days and/or are unable to submit 2 current, consecutive and complete check stubs.

IVR System Form - to sign up to enter billing certificates via telephone.

bottom of page